Avmar Payroll Services
- Is your vessel in compliance with United States payroll tax law?
- Are you required to withhold tax from your nonresident crew?
- Will your crew qualify for tax treaty benefits?
- Unsure as to whether FICA is required to be withheld from crew on foreign flagged vessels?
AvMar Payroll Services specializes in payroll processing for both US and foreign flagged vessels. US flagged vessels and foreign flagged vessels must contend with payroll taxes, including quarterly and yearly tax filings. Needless to say, dealing with compliance forms, the IRS and various states can be complex and time consuming.
In our over 20 years of practice, we have cultivated a highly specialized and technical knowledge base. Additionally, we have established industry-leading contacts in Fort Lauderdale, Tallahassee, and Washington, DC. The convergence of maritime law, immigration law, and international tax law has given rise to intricate scenarios, occasionally necessitating collaboration across multiple tax and legal disciplines.
AvMar is also a great outsource solution for yacht management companies and captains that have assumed the responsibility of “yacht management” but do not have the patience or resources to take on the payroll compliance required for US Citizens, US Residents and Non-Resident Crewmembers.
AvMar also has accountants and bookkeepers that can assist the owner, captain or management company with bookkeeping and Petty/Captains cash reconciliations.
Payroll and Human Relations Services:
- Payroll Tax Compliance for US flagged vessels – Monthly, quarterly, and yearly filings, Year-End W-2 Preparation
- Advice on IRS payroll laws for foreign and American crew, US and foreign flagged vessels from our in-house accountants and tax consultants.
Phone NumbersAccounting: (954) 764-0404
Payroll: (954) 523-4151
Fax: (954) 252-4367